Adult Social Care - apply to get support to buy aids and adaptations (under £1000)


Call ASC > Get a care needs assessment > Get a plan > Council will buy and cover the expense


Life events

Retiring Being/becoming disabled

Organisation type

County council


No, this is a non transactional service

Let us know if there is anything missing or that should be changed on this service.
Suggest an amendment to this service

Add a new service